Sunday, January 27, 2013

Two songs from "tofubeats"

I was just browsing soundcloud for a while. I was using a tab "J-POPS" to filter songs and stumbled upon this artist: tofubeats. Seeing many of his followers in soundcloud page, I guess he already gained quite a bit of popularity there.


In the intro, we hear some typical vocaloid sound and then we notice that actually it was a real vocal that was heavily modified to sound like vocaloid. And the song, arrangement, voice and lyrics all are quite high quality. The lyrics often starts with the phrase "okanega naikara", which means "Because I have no money, ". It's kind of listless song.


This song shows off more of his arrangement skill. I like this abrupt breaks. This somehow reminded me of "Katamari damacy"...



No comments:

Post a Comment